Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all. I feel happy. I feel excited. I feel energized. I think it's going to be a good year. I am working on a new venture this year that I am pretty nervous about. It has to do with selling some of my stuff - stuff I make and stuff I find. It has to do with video blogging. It has to do with trying to make my way on this journey of life. It has to do with making choices that I alone will be responsible for. I'm moving forward. If I had to pick a word for the year of 2012 right now, it would be that - "forward".

I'll keep you posted if you're interested in how this all progresses.

I made a video this morning about something that I wanted to sell, but as Katie Rose was filming and I got to the part about how much I wanted to charge, she snickered. That scared me a little. I'm going to edit the video and add some stuff to it and then we'll see what happens.

My prayer is that you, who are reading this - especially you, Dad, are filled with a peace that knows know bounds. That's one of the reasons we are here taking this trip, so that we can know peace.

My love to you all.
P.S. (Speaking of prayer - see paragraph above, if Gracey doesn't wake her butt up for Mass in exactly 3 minutes, the wrath of her father will be upon her. Pray for her.)

No comments: