Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Canceled Lunch Date

I had to cancel a lunch date today because I have done absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the house cleaning in the last two weeks (well...except to mess it up by THINKING I was going to reorganize and then getting called to a different reorganizing project in the middle of the first one and THEN getting called - and when I say "called", I mean...like...visions and inspirational thoughts and such - to another project).

Needless to say: I go back to work tomorrow and the house is in worse off shape than before I started break 2 weeks ago. Good thing I like to organize.

P.S. As I was doing the dishes, I noticed that the medicine cabinet above the sink could certainly use a re-organization, so that is what I spent the morning doing. Is it a sickness?

D.

No comments: