Friday, March 25, 2011

Rethinking this Picture Post each day.



Happy March 25th morning. Wow! That's all I have to say about that. I'm not sure one person should be having as much fun as I do each day. Seriously...there is NOTHING like a full day ahead of no obligations...NOTHING.

Well, lookie dere. I had SO MUCH FUN redecorating the living room yesterday. It was as though I had my house back. The Realtor came over to take measurements of the rooms for the new brochure and we talked about staging a little. We have been down the staging road before and I wanted to try my own hand at it. I have 3 days of Spring Break left and so I'm taking those days to stage things myself and see what happens. If the realtor doesn't like what I've done, then we can move to plan B, but I swear I love what I did in the living room. And this photo is just one corner. The rest of the room is awesome as well - at least in my eyes.

D.

2 comments:

kelleyj said...

yes, yes, yes! Love the "corner"! Can we see the rest of the room?

kelleyj said...

PS...you are very brave to post a picture of yourself first thing in the morning. At least you're smiling! :)