Friday, December 3, 2010

Reverb10 Prompt #1















I joined a group called Reverb10. I know I have to figure out how to put a button and stuff on my blog, but until I can get help from my daughter, I don't want to fall behind.

This is a group that follow prompts each day in December and use that prompt to creatively grow.

Dec. 1st prompt was to take your year (2010) and encapsulate it into one word and explain why you chose that word.

The word I chose is "unsettled" and I crafted this piece using stuff I had around the house. Now, I joined this group yesterday, the 2nd, and so I had to hurry and do the first prompt. It is a bit unfinished, but then again, so is my life, so it is very appropriate to describe my life in 2010.

Okay, well....that was fun. On to prompt #2 which asks us to create about what keeps us from "creating." I'm going to do a piece on the snooze button. But before that, I'm going to time myself making a rosary. :) I love my life.

D.

1 comment:

kelleyj said...

Can you post a picture of one of the rosaries you make? I would love to see them!