Sunday, October 17, 2010

I want to, I really do

I want to blog, I really do, but I want to blog blogworthy stuff and my mind is a whirlwind of stuff, but not so much blogworthy stuff.

So for now, I'll just share the story that my sister shared on facebook.

I had to pick Mickey up from an engagement. I was a little late.

Mickey: Mom! Do you know how long I have been waiting for you to pick me up? FIFTEEN MINUTES!

Me: Mickey! Do you know how long I waited for you to come out of my vagina? NINE MONTHS!

so there.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, Diane, I just like reading about your life, told in your words. Please don't refrain from posting just because you don't think you have anything "blogworthy". Then I'm gonna have to quit posting, too. And besides, I mostly do it for myself, anyway. If anyone else wants to read, that's great. Just sayin'...
Love ya! ;)

Jan said...

Oh, and your story? Hilarious! :)

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Too funny! I cracked up when I read this, and Shane asked me why I was laughing. =-)