Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday = Front Porch Cigar

Wednesday = Mass morning

Mass morning = I will be singing in a crowd this morning

I will be singing in a crowd this morning = Maybe I shouldn't have had that cigar on the porch

Maybe I shouldn't have had that cigar on the porch = I better warm up my voice

I better warm up my voice = Karaoke to Olivia Newton John at 6:00am

Karaoke to Olivia Newton John at 6:00am = Have You Never Been Mellow

Have You Never Been Mellow = Reminder that I need to relax more

Reminder that I need to relax more = Maybe I should go have a cigar on the front porch

Maybe I should go have a cigar on the front porch = Wednesday

What day is it? Oh, it's Wednesday. I think I'll go out on the front porch and have a cigar

Life is good.

D.

1 comment:

jenjock1 said...

So weird. I am sitting on my porch having a cigar right now. :) XOXO! Better than the alternative, I think.