Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's Start Fresh

As I browse the world around me, I realize that it is time. It is time to begin again.

It is difficult to embrace the end of something that we have looked forward to for so long. It is sad to say good-bye to a period of time that will only now live on in memories and photos. It is heartbreaking to sit here at this keyboard and long for next year's summer vacation before the sun has fully risen on this first day back to work.

Accept it, Diane. Embrace it, Diane. Enjoy it, Diane.

2 comments:

Nancy Mae said...

ahhh...I love you Diane...you have got a hold of life in the best way. Like I have said...I want to be just like you when I grow up!

Mona

Nancy Mae said...

ahhh...I love you Diane...you have got a hold of life in the best way. Like I have said...I want to be just like you when I grow up!

Mona