Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Steak n Shake

Mickey and I went to Steak n Shake yesterday.  It was a little cold outside and we were in a bit of a time crunch as I had to go back to work, so we decided to go through the drive-thru.

We drove through the lane and stopped where the big menu was.  I rolled down my window and waited for my order to be taken....and I waited.....and I waited.  I looked around for the speaker and couldn't quite figure out where it was.  "Hello?"   "Helloooo!"

Thankfully it wasn't all that long before I realized that I needed to pull up a few yards to where the actual order taking place speaker was. 
"Oh, there it is.  I guess I have to pull up to order."

As I pulled up to the proper ordering space, Mickey began to giggle and I couldn't help myself either.  We both had a good laugh.

No comments: