Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Really scary dream last night

It was about a ghost. Do you ever have those dreams where things physically feel so real that you get really scared?

We were looking at a house, the whole family and I. We were in this house and all of a sudden the door started opening and closing by itself. That wasn't so bad, but it was a little weird. Pretty soon all sorts of things started moving around. I began to feel all tingly and paralyzed and anxious and scared. Everything looked like it was in a yellowish haze. I looked at my companions and it was obvious by the looks on their faces that they were feeling the same thing. Remembering every ghost movie I had ever seen, I started saying, out loud, "It's okay. Try to follow the light. We'll take care of everything. Don't worry. You can go now."

The ghost left and the yellowish aura vanished and I felt normal again. Relief.

I was thinking to myself, "There is no way that I could live in this house." John, on the other hand, was weighing the price of the house against the fact that it had a ghost. The house was such a good financial deal for us,that living with a ghost was not entirely out of the question for him.

Okay, now here I have to be brief because there is nothing more boring than reading about someone else's dream, but I felt that the next part was a significant part to the dream.

We were sitting in a restaurant discussing the house, when I started to feel all tingly and paralyzed again with the yellowish haze around. Someone at the table said, "I got her. There she is." I looked to where my companion was pointing and sure enough, the shadow of a figure was right there on the wall. She was BEAUTIFUL, with her face partially covered. I said aloud what I had known in my heart. "She is someone's mother and she misses her parents and wants to find them." The next thing I knew the shadow of a little old couple appeared. They were holding hands with each other. They led the beautiful woman out of the restaurant and we all felt normal, with no more yellow haze. The ghost, I was confident, followed her parents to where she would be happy.

I know, weird.

Diane

No comments: