Saturday, May 29, 2010

Offer

Just a short update....we got an offer!!!

They would like to close on July 9th.

This means that we have very little time to figure out what we are going to do - Northbrook or New Mexico and I am PANICKING. I can't sleep. I don't know what the right thing to do is. We've waited so long for this - so long that it became unreal that we were selling and contemplating moving out of the state. It became just a "talk about" dream. But today, the possibility is so real that I can't connect with it.

Help me.

Diane

2 comments:

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Wow, Diane! Just curious, what is in New Mexico? Family or just always wanted to live there? Personally, I think you should move to Texas, so I guess I'm not much help! =) Praying for your big decision!

jenjock1 said...

Well, I jhave no advice but I'm happy for you that you finally got an offer!