Sunday, March 28, 2010

Inspiration Sunday




Today is Sunday and I think I'm going to try doing a regular series on Sundays called "Inspiration Sunday." The idea is to take a few things (3 or 4) that catch your eye, put then together and create something or use them in some creative way this week. I was looking in the cupboards for some paper to fill up my printer, when I came across these pieces of fabric, some paper flowers from my sister and this lunchbox-y looking metal container that I bought at a thrift store for $1.00. Throughout the week I will work on coming up with something cool incorporating these things. I'll post it as soon as I'm done.
If you are up to the challenge, find a few things around the house, photograph them together and use them as inspiration for something great. I would love to see what you come up with. Post in the comments section.

Tonight Mickey is hosting a WrestleMania Party. What fun!

D

No comments: