Sunday, July 5, 2009

Is she Mad?

I have me a little "mad" on today. You know, the kind that makes you just want to burst out into tears because of the frustration of it all? The kind that makes you want to just throw in the towel and give in to every negative emotion, no matter how hard you've tried to remain positive? The kind that makes you want to run away to a deserted island to do everything your own way, and screw anyone that tries to make you do it their way?

Yeah, that's the kind of "mad" I have on today.

I went to church still all pissed off. Got into the building and knew that my mood didn't fit the place, so I prayed. I let it go. I let all of the anger take a break. And you know what? It worked. I felt better and less angry. I know that things are tough everywhere. I just need to chill and be who I am and not change for someone else. I am who I am - anger and all.

3 comments:

deana said...

You shouldn't have to be anyone but YOU...

Crafting always helps me when I'm angry (happy, sad, bored... pretty much ANY time! LOL!)

:-)

Chris said...

I know exactly how you feel - I used to feel like I wanted to run away - just run away, not to anything or anyone, just away. But I agree with you that letting it go and just talking to God is the best way to feel better. And getting involved in a creative project is a good thing too - just scrap, just paint, just sew. thanks for the nice comments on my blog.

jenjock1 said...

And I, for one, adore you. Mad and all. :)
PS. I'm happy to see you blogging.